10 Questions You Can Ask My Daughter That Have Nothing To Do With Being A Princess
6. What’s your favorite thing to color/paint/draw/etc.?
7. If you feel you must compliment hair, clothing, nail polish, etc. try telling them how unique or creative they are, instead of just relying on words like pretty and cute. Maybe even ask them if they enjoy being creative and other ways they express their creativity.
8. Ask them about something they’ve learned recently, or get specific: ask if they know their ABCs, how to count to 100, or what 2+2 is, etc. Kids love showing off their skills much more than they love confirming that yes, they like pink and/or sparkles.
9. What is your favorite place in the world?
10. What is something that makes you special?
(Image via Shutterstock)