10 Things To Do With Your Pregnant Belly If You’re Bored In The Third Trimester
I don’t know about you, but pregnancy was a really boring time suck for me. Sure, there was a novelty in the first trimester when I got to announce and relish in all the attention, questions, and speculations about whether I would have a boy or a girl. Then, the second trimester was pretty okay because I felt mostly fine and had decent energy. But by the time the third trimester rolled around, I was a wreck. I was frustrated, fatigued, exhausted, irritable, and also really, really bored.
I guess I could have taken the time to read up on my childrearing or to post my top 10 baby names to my BabyCenter birth club, but most of the time, I just flopped about on the couch and watched Netflix. Did I mention I was really bored? I could have used something, anything, to put the spring back in my step. I would have loved a welcome distraction, even if it meant painting my belly like a pumpkin and parading it about the town.
1. Temporary Henna Tattoo Dat Bitch Up.
2. Get Your Partner To Draw Your Baby On The OUTSIDE.
3. Pretend You’re In The WNBA.
4. Make A Full Belly Body Cast.
5. Paint It Up With A Cheesy Motivational Saying.
6. Don’t Forget To Paint Your Boobs Too.
7. Advertise Your New Baby’s Name.
8. Decorate It For Halloween Or Just To Freak People The Fuck Out.
9. Cleverly Disguise It In The Best Couple’s Costume Ever.
10. Wrap It In Sequins And Make Your Friends Dance All Around You.