15 Pregnancy Tweets That Will Make Anyone Who’s Been Pregnant Say ‘Been There’
Every pregnancy is different, but there are definitely some experiences that just about every woman can relate to. Just say the words, “round ligament pain,” or ” sneezing while pregnant,” or “pregnancy hormones” and anyone who has ever been pregnant will immediately be able to commiserate. It’s been a few years since I’ve been with child, but these pregnancy tweets have me nodding my head and saying, “yep, been there.”
1. Sneezing is the WORST.
2. I never knew bending over would require super-human effort.
3. The water was just so beautiful and no one understands.
4. He’s just such a GOOD BOY.
5. More relatable, yet more terrifying.
6. Oh, did you want to actually sleep?
7. And yes, I will eat them at the same time.
8. And more shoes, too.
9. A bed in the bathroom would make things much easier.
10. My condolences.
11. Pregnancy sports would be really entertaining.
12. This would explain so much.
13. I fail to see the problem here.
14. This is why it should be called “all-day sickness.”