14 Touching And Beautiful Mother Daughter Tattoo Ideas
Many inked-up ladies dedicate their body art to the people closest to them. Children, siblings, partners, and even parents are often memorialized in tattoos. But what happens when your mom is equally fond of permanent ink on her body? Why, you make a joint trip to the tattoo parlor, of course with your mother daughter tattoo ideas! There are plenty of ideas out there of what you can get that will perfectly symbolize the special bond you have between yourself and your mom (or your daughter, however the case may be).
But rather than getting something totally generic, here are a few mother daughter tattoo ideas you definitely won’t regret.
1. For the mom and daughter who both can’t get enough Mary Poppins, these silhouettes fit the bill.
2. Love these quotes, one specific for the mother and the other specific for her children.
What mom wouldn’t risk everything for her little ones (even when they’re grown)?
3.These starfish are beautifully drawn and are great if your best memories together involve time out at sea.
4. A simple, abstract design of a mother and child definitely do the trick for some.
5. For the mother and daughter who both happen to be Moonies (Sailor Moon fans, that is), these are extra cute.
6. Bob Marley lyrics are never a bad idea, and if you both share a love of his music, these complementary pieces of ink are definitely suitable.
7. “Love you, mom.” “Love you more.” I’ve seen a few pieces like this, but the added detail of the flowers makes it even more beautiful.
8. What a unique, abstract design of the faces of mom and daughter, with a great lyric from The 1975.
9. What mother hasn’t sang this lullaby to her daughter at some point? What a sweet way to remember those fond, early years as mommy and child.
10. How about a pair of tattoos that create one larger, infinite design together?
11. You can always memorialize your love of cult films like Labyrinth together like this daughter and mom did.
12. According to various sources, the hammerhead shark is seen by some as a symbol of protection.
These moms who chose elaborate, Polynesian designs for their matching shark tatts that are beautifully executed.