Hey! Your kid is turning 12 or eight or seven months or whatever, and you'd like a fresh idea for his birthday cake, wouldn't you? Nothing says, "I love you baby!" better than an instrument of death, made from fondant or delicious frosting and plastered on a cake. Make sure you serve up some refreshing fruit punch that could also double as copious amounts of blood spewing forth from a wound. Paint some acorns to look like shell-casings and we've got ourselves a party!
1. The "So Yummy That No One Will Use It For Mass Destruction" Cake
Nothing says "tween party" like an assault rifle!
2. The "Celebrate With A Bang!" Cake
Annette Galloway/ Pinterest
Glad you've made it to twelve and now we can "arm" you with deliciousness!
3. The "Stand Your Ground, Dustin!" Cake
Debbie Sibley/ Pinterest
This gun was made with love, Dustin. We're so proud of you! Sorry about your black teeth.
4. The "First-Degree Yum!" Cake
Nothing says "milestones" like target practice!
5. The "Locked, Loaded And Delicious!" Cake
Linda Paquet Durey/ Pinterest
This is a Nerf gun everyone. Relax!
6. The "Empty Shell Casings" Cake
"Bambi" is for pussies.
7. The "Stop Or Little Dave Will Shoot!" Cake
Jaci Rae/ Pinterest
As soon as he can wrap his little fingers around the trigger!
8. The "Look - A Dead Guy On A Child's Cake" Cake
Rita's Party/ Pinterest
It's okay. He doesn't really understand the concept of death yet.
9. The "You'll Never Be Without Ammo" Cake
You'll never want for ammo, child.
10. The "Wash All That 2nd Amendment Down With A Cold Beer" Cake
Heather Gray/ Pinterest
Oh, wait. Is this inappropriate?