10 #BadMom Tweets That Will Make You Feel Like The Mother Of The Year
There are times in every mother’s life when you are going to feel like a bad mom. It’s just a fact of life. Actually, I would wager to bet that most of us red-blooded mothers feel like bad moms at least once a day. For me, it’s when I bite my tongue and try to suppress my internal rage when both of my kids slap their nutritionally sound dinners onto the floor for the eighth time in a row. It’s fine. Don’t worry. I love making complicated meals that no one eats. (Cue martyr-ish instrumental ballad in the background.)
But really, if you love your kids and are trying at least most of the time, you’re definitely not a bad mom. I would have to say that this goes for the majority of us who are actually trying and even taking the time to read a parenting blog to figure out how this whole mothering shindig works. You’re definitely not a bad mom, even though you may feel like it on most days.
1. Eating Your Kid’s Candy: Classic #BadMom.
2. One Of Our Own Faking The #BadMom Status?! Say It Ain’t So!
3. Shut Up, You Idiots! Wait… Leave That Glass Of Wine By The Door When You Go.
4. Forgetting Your Kid’s Birthday… PRICELESS.
5. #BadMoms Are Known For Their Yelling.
6. You’re Clearly A #BadMom If You Don’t Post Pics Of Your Baby On Instagram. JK. LOLLERS.
7. Yeah… That’s Pretty #Bad.
8. I’m Afraid I’m Going To Have To Revoke Your #BadMom Card, Ma’am: A Lack Of Nail Painting Doesn’t Constitute Child Abuse.
9. Well, This Escalated Quickly.
10. Ding, Ding, Ding! My Bad, I Forgot Kim Kardashian Was The Worst #BadMom Of Them All.