Every pregnancy is different, but there are definitely some experiences that just about every woman can relate to. Just say the words, “round ligament pain,” or ” sneezing while pregnant,” or “pregnancy hormones” and anyone who has ever been pregnant will immediately be able to commiserate. It’s been a few years since I’ve been with child, but these pregnancy tweets have me nodding my head and saying, “yep, been there.”
1. Sneezing is the WORST.
I can't even sneeze without peeing myself a little bit
2. I never knew bending over would require super-human effort.
— Melissa Merwin Dydyn (@mamerwin) September 11, 2016
3. The water was just so beautiful and no one understands.
— cole_fresh (@Colee_sayzs) September 14, 2016
4. He’s just such a GOOD BOY.
For those wondering how far along I am, I'm at the stage of pregnancy where I can't look at a dog without crying. #PregnancyProblems
— Kenzie Butcher-Dubs (@DubsKenzie) September 14, 2016
5. More relatable, yet more terrifying.
Pregnancy test commercials would be a lot more relatable if the women in them cursed and cried.
— αlly (@axvryz) August 15, 2013
6. Oh, did you want to actually sleep?
All day and all night…
7. And yes, I will eat them at the same time.
Husband: need anything at the store? Me: chocolate chocolate chip ice cream. Me 45s later: no ice cream, get artichokes. Me now: get both.
— Pregnant & Tweeting (@WhoaPregnancy) April 18, 2016
8. And more shoes, too.
When your unborn son has more clothes than you
9. A bed in the bathroom would make things much easier.
That moment you get all comfy in bed and then you have to pee… again. #pregnantproblems
— Hanna Geller (@H_M_Geller) April 4, 2017
10. My condolences.
— ღ Stephan!e Luc!a ღ (@stephani3MS) September 16, 2016
11. Pregnancy sports would be really entertaining.
— Jenna Kay Lunsetter (@JennaLunsetter) March 30, 2017
12. This would explain so much.
— Pancakes (@nixheartsyou) March 24, 2017
13. I fail to see the problem here.
Finally found the piece of chocolate I lost!
14. This is why it should be called “all-day sickness.”
— I Need A Nap (@OhPregnantLife) April 22, 2016
Story. Of. My. Life.