Thereâ€™s nothing more fun than watching an episode of The Simpsonâ€™s 15 years later, only to realize that the show is just as funny, if not funnier, than it was when you were a kid. I may be biased, but I truly love the 90s. There was something about the grungy culture and alternative music that made me feel like the coolest high schooler on the block. I also firmly believe it was the perfect time in history because our generation got to enjoy the introduction of the Internet and the cell phone, before every baby was born with an iPad in their hands.
Iâ€™m a 90s kid, and I wouldnâ€™t have it any other way. I got a huge kick out of these iconic 90s cartoon characters reimagined as pregnant by Todd Spenceâ€”though to be honest with you, it messed with my head just a little bit. But itâ€™s time to face the fact that 90s kids are getting old, and many of us have gotten pregnant.
1. April Oâ€™Neil of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: April is my favorite by far, especially since I wasnâ€™t allowed to watch the Ninja Turtles as a kid because of my overly religious family. Donâ€™t ask. I still give my mom shit about that one.
2. Ms. Frizzle of The Magic School Bus: I hope she gives birth in the spring so she can enjoy her summer off for an extra-long maternity leave! #teachertalk
3. Patti Mayonnaise of Doug: Iâ€™m going to assume Patti is all grown up, or else we have a preteen mom on our hands.
4. Gaia of Captain Planet and the Planeteers: Gaia seems like she would be a great mom because of her fierce â€śMama Bearâ€ť love for the planet.
5. Daria of Daria: Letâ€™s hope Daria is grown up too and is not a star of 16 and Pregnant.
6. My Little Pony of My Little Pony: No matter how you slice it, a pregnant pony is still cute.
7. Lisa Simpson of The Simpsons: A pregnant Lisa Simpson freaks me out the most, but her adorable little maternity dress is a win.