Thanks to #youreamom and a bunch of teenagers on Twitter, I now know what is totally unacceptable behavior for moms. Thanks, kids!
1. Wear a thong or anything else that shows your gross mom body.
2. Drive fast in your lame mom car.
3. Have a “hot” hairstyle.
4. Have a Facebook account using the Internet you pay for with the computer you bought.
5. Talk about sports – or do anything besides cook dinner.
7. Sing – especially in public in your mom car.
8. Expect kids to clean anything.
9. Forget that you’re the cook/maid/servant.
10. Expect to spend any of your hours on this earth alone.
Pro tip to teenagers: you should maybe stop making fun of your moms on social media. Old people know how to use that now! Can you believe it? I’m just trying to help you out here. She may get annoyed when she finds out you’re chilling out in the bed that she bought you, under the roof she provides on the computer she purchased, using the Internet that she pays for to dictate all the things she should or shouldn’t be doing.
(photo: Getty Images)