We were lucky enough to partner up with Spafinder Wellness 365 for Cheatsgiving to bring you amazing contest prizes:
Grand Prize WinnerÂ will receive a $250 Spafinder Wellness 365Â Gift Card
Second Prize Winner will receive a $125 Spafinder Wellness 365Â Gift Card
And the rest of the readers who submit their stories will be emailed a Spafinder Wellness 365 discount code!
Spafinder Wellness 365 Gift Cards are accepted at over 20,000 locations for massage, facials, yoga, fitness and more. FindÂ over 72,000 retail locations here!
Voting takes place here and will end on 11/26 11:59pm EST. The winning submission will be announced on Facebook on 11/27 (so if you don’t like us on Facebook yet, you should probably do that here). Remember to share this link with your friends and family so they can vote for you too.
Here are the links to all the wonderful entires so you can refresh your memory!
Vote For Your Favorite Cheatsgiving Here!
- Because Thanksgiving Food is Super Gross By Theresa Edwards (53%, 93 Votes)
- A Survival Guide For Families Who Make Thanksgiving Their Christmas By Jessica Nayor (20%, 36 Votes)
- Feed The Kids Nuggets And Enjoy An Adult Meal In Peace By Emily Auerswald (10%, 18 Votes)
- How To Cook The Perfect Meal Without Any Actual Cooking By Nikki Wilson (8%, 14 Votes)
- Delegate The Hell Out Of Thanksgiving â€“ Especially The Waldorf Salad By Jennifer Russon (3%, 5 Votes)
- How To Survive â€˜Bad Helpersâ€™ On Thanksgiving By Melody Gee (2%, 4 Votes)
- No One Cares About Your Yams By Meegan Bibel (2%, 4 Votes)
- Just Order And Re-heat Your Entire Thanksgiving Meal By Mary Burns (1%, 2 Votes)
- How To Survive Thanksgiving When Your Parents Treat You Like A Baby By G.E. Phillips (1%, 1 Votes)
- How To Survive A 'Groundhog Day' Thanksgiving By Lisa Judson (1%, 1 Votes)
- Skip Thanksgiving And Go For Pizza And Bowling Instead By Emily Wagner (1%, 1 Votes)
- BYOB And Turkey On The Grill By Cheri Larimer (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 177
Thanks to everyone who entered and we here at Mommyish would like to wish you all a joyous and delicious Thanksgiving!