One of my favorite pastimes, ever, is perusing Yahoo! Answers, a community where members can ask and answer questions for points. I’m not sure exactly what the points can be used for, and to be honest I was a little surprised that people still used Yahoo at all, but nonetheless the experience has been…let’s just say enlightening.
Yahoo! Answers isn’t the only question and answer site online. It isn’t the oldest or even the biggest, as far as I know. But Yahoo! Answers has something that no other similar site has: the most dim-witted, douche-tastic members every born. I can literallyÂ feel my IQ points drop when I read this site. See? I just used literally wrong. Or did I? I don’t KNOW! Thanks Yahoo!
1. A teenage boy watching porn? NO!
2. If you can read this, you win a medal…
3. Can you say OVERREACTION?Â
4. “Grade A” parenting right here
5. This lady and #3 should get their own comment threadÂ
6. Question, with a side of judgey coming up!
7. iPad? How about iStalk?
8. Somebody call Jerry Springer and then get this lady a spine
9. Having kids out of love is SO last century
10. Come again?