There are many strange and surprising elements of pregnancy. But when you get to the last two weeks, there are a few tip offs that help you realize this baby is coming out of you really soon.
25. You’ve become the most popular person in the elevator.
24. Seriously, everyone wants to talk about your baby. Or touch your belly.
(Photo: dean bertoncelj/Shutterstock)
23. Women have started telling you all of their horrible labor stories. In terrifying detail.
(Photo: So Rad/Shutterstock)
22. Toddlers walk faster than you.
21. Going outside makes you out of breath.
20. You’ve stopped drinking anything but water. Because it’s not worth the acid reflux.
19. On the subway, people excitedly offer you seats. Where were they three months ago?
(Photo: Pavel L Photo and Video/ Shutterstock)
18. You can’t stop thinking about all the awkward places your water could break.
(Photo: Sergey Peterman/ Shutterstock)
17. That is, when you’re not actually on your way to the bathroom.
16. Construction workers love you. (PS: Probably because your boobs are HUGE)
(Photo: Hugo Felix/Shutterstock)